In 2016 we had some excellent international speakers who shared their knowledge and expertise with attendees. Fantastic feedback was received relating to the content of the presentations and the quality of speakers. The presentations enabled everybody to take away a deeper and more meaningful understanding of the security issues that exist.
We have left a list of our 2016 speakers, some of whom are returning to share their experiences this year, to provide a taste of the calibre and quality of speaker that the event attracts.
In addition to the returning speakers, IAASF 2017 has already attracted new and exciting speakers who are experts within their fields and who want to share their experiences with attendees. Speakers will be announced in the near future. If you are interested in participating as a speaker this year, or in future events please email Andy Davis, Chair of the IAASF.
- Michael HuijserDutch National Maritime Museum
- Andy DavisChair, IAASF
- William BrownArts Council England
- Julian RadcliffeThe Art Loss Register
- Ricardo Sanz MarcosASIS International
- Jim McGuffeyASIS International
- Annabel Fell-ClarkIndependent Consultant
- Declan GarrettNational Gallery of Ireland
- Dr Nicholas EastaughArt Analysis & Research
- Adrian GreenDurham Constabulary
- Simon WilsonBandit UK Ltd